CEELI INSTITUTE WEBINARS
WEBINAR ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSION SERIES – VIDEOCONFERENCING IN SUPPORT OF REMOTE ACCESS TO COURTS
- Topic: Remote Judging and Videoconferencing in the Courts – a Judge’s Experience.
- Judge Levente Simon, Hungary.
- Topic: Videoconferencing in the courts – safeguarding rights and ensuring access to justice and fair trials.
- Rt Hon Lord Justice McCloskey, President, Northern Ireland High Court.
- Ilze Tralmaka, Fair Trials International.
- Roman Kuybida, Deputy Head of the Board, Centre of Policy and Legal Reform, Ukraine.
- Topic: The legal requirements for using videoconferencing in the courts.
- Andrea Huber, Deputy Chief, Rule of Law Unit, OSCE Office for Democratic Institutions and Human Rights.
- Matt Pollard, International Commission of Jurists – Senior Legal Adviser, UN Representative, Centre for the Independence of Judges and Lawyers.
- Judge Janis Neimanis, Latvia.
- Topic: The technical requirements for using videoconferencing in the courts.
- Judge Lynn Winmill, U.S. District Court for the District of Idaho, U.S.
- Mr. Bob Smith, Assistant Circuit Executive for Information Technology in the 4th U.S.
- Stephen Mason, Barrister, UK.