Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.
Send a tip to CEELI
How to share confidential story tips
and material with us
Do you have a tip or sensitive material to share with CEELI ? We offer several ways to reach us.
We regularly review submissions, but because we receive a large number, we cannot respond to or investigate every tip
Before reaching out
Remember that no method is completely secure and what measures you should take depend on how much anonymity you need. Before using any of these apps or tools, consider taking a few extra security precautions, including: considering whether the network you use can be used to identify you or your activity; using a secure web browser or operating system; disabling features that back data up to cloud services; and avoiding using accounts or devices linked to your name, email or phone number.
The Freedom of the Press Foundation offers more detailed guides aimed at maintaining privacy and anonymity.
The CEELI Institute is an independent, not-for-profit, international provider of post-graduate, professional legal education headquartered at the Villa Grebovka, in Prague, Czech Republic. Our mission is to develop and train an international network of legal professionals committed to a rule of law. Through innovative training programs and other activities, we work with judges, lawyers, civil society, government officials, and other professionals in countries building laws-based societies to support fair, transparent, and effective judicial systems, strengthen democratic institutions, combat corruption, build respect for human rights, and promote the continuing development of market economies.
Under the direction of the Director of Programs and the Executive Director, the Program Officer will be responsible for:
- Implementing international legal assistance and training projects
- Handling all aspects of project design, management and delivery
- Development of substantive project elements, including curriculum development
- Program-related research
- Ensuring grant compliance and preparing reports to grant funders
- Preparing proposals for grants
- After travel restrictions ease, traveling as necessary to implement and monitor program activities
- Seeking out and developing new sources of project funding and new grant opportunities
- Performing other duties as needed
- Fluency in English – written and spoken (C2 or native speaker)
- University degree, preferably in law or international relations
- At least two years professional work experience
- Experience in design, management and implementation of international development projects;
- Czech or EU citizen, or current right to work in the Czech Republic
- Availability to travel internationally
- Proven track record in implementing international development or human rights projects, or other similar projects
- Experience in proposal writing
- Proven abilities in program administration, and financial management skills
- Previous experience in working with relevant civil society organizations in Central and Eastern Europe, and/or Eurasia.
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic position in international environment
- Flexible, informal and open-minded work culture in an organization, which is respected in international community of legal professionals
- Opportunity to meet and work with interesting professionals from the around world
- Unique work environment in a historic Villa in the centre of Prague
Please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
The CEELI Institute is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, ethnicity, sex or sexual orientation.