Events and Online Learning Coordinator – VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Estimated Start Date: January 2021
The CEELI Institute is seeking an Events and Online Learning Coordinator to provide assistance with all aspects of implementation and organization of programs designed to promote rule of law through professional trainings. The programs will predominantly be delivered online via the CEELI Institute‘s online learning platforms. As pandemic restrictions relax, we will also resume in-person programs in Prague, as well as at offsite locations for international audiences. Ultimately, the Events and Online Learning Coordinator will have responsibilities for the delivery of both on line and in-person events.
The CEELI Institute is an independent, not-for-profit, international provider of post-graduate, professional legal education headquartered in Prague, Czech Republic. Our mission is to develop and train an international network of legal professionals committed to a rule of law. Through innovative training programs and other activities, we work with judges, lawyers, civil society, government officials, and other professionals in countries building laws-based societies to support fair, transparent, and effective judicial systems, strengthen democratic institutions, combat corruption and build respect for human rights.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Experience with online education content management
· Ability to work well under pressure and with tight deadlines
· Ability to work independently and make decisions
· Experience in organizing and implementing programs and projects
· Ability to multi-task
· Detail oriented
· Good knowledge of MS Office
· EU Citizenship or right to work in the Czech Republic
· Oral and written proficiency or fluency in Russian
· College or university degree
· Experience working with not-for profit organizations, or with the travel/hotel industry or event management
· Energetic and enthusiastic person with a good sense of humor
· Providing assistance to program staff with the development and implementation of international legal assistance and training projects
· Organizing travel arrangements related to in-person programs for participants and faculty. This includes arranging air tickets and reservations, handling visa procedures, communicating with Czech and other Embassies worldwide, obtaining relevant participant insurance, accommodations, airport transfers etc.
· Assisting with all aspects of program and event organization (to include preparation of supplies, materials and welcome packages, arranging the training facilities, technical equipment, catering and supporting social events, etc.)
· Responding to special needs and requests of program participants
· Assisting with other aspects of project design, management and delivery
· Assisting with tasks related to the efficient function and management of the Institute’s operations, the operation of the office and of the physical premises
· Performing other duties as needed
· Flexible, informal and open-minded work culture in an organization, which is respected in international community of legal professionals
· Opportunity to meet interesting professionals from around the world
· Competitive salary
· Long-term contract
Applications will be evaluated on a rolling basis.